good evening all, I have been talking to a young lady in the USA, who has many health issues and she has to have some surgery to make her better, and in order for her to have this she needs to pay up wards of close to $700.00 and make payment arrangements after. I know that the USA health care is much different to us here in Canada, not that were not heading that way our selves in the next few years. But it struck me as not fair and un called for. I'm not one to discuss government issues but this is one issue that i feel strongly about. How does one get medical help if they cant afford it. Yes I'm sure they can do the surgery if it was life or death but the shock of the bill after wards would be enough to put them back into the hospital. For anyone out there that needs the medical attention weather your in the USA and Canada or around the world may it be available to all around the world to all. My thoughts go out to all who need medical help and cant get it.
Tonia
No comments:
Post a Comment